KanBan boards were originally used by software developers and are part of the Agile project management framework. They can be easily adapted to any series of projects. The key is that:
- Only one sticky per task per person
- All tasks must have an action verb
- All stickies must have a due date
- Colors are use to categorize tasks
- Priorities are based on location of stickies on board
- Have a 15 min standing meeting in front of the board weekly to only talk about progress - decisions get made in other meetings.