2017 Google Forms & sheets
Google Forms and Sheets can be a great tool to gather and organize data. They can be used to do surveys of parents, students or teachers; assess needs of faculty meetings; evaluate new procedures or create standardized documents and reports!
Google Spreadsheet Scripts & Add-ons
- Form Notifications - receive an email every time a form is submitted (good for water cooler)
- Doctopus - quickly share documents with a roster of students while maintaining ownership of document.
- Formemailer (scripting) - sends email to a specific person based on form submittal. (good for walkthrus)
- docAppender - script allows you to collect data via a Google Form, and append it to an existing Google Doc as either a bulleted list or a table. It also enables you to create and link a Google Drive folder an existing document.
- Form Publisher - Upon each new form submission, the add-on Form Publisher is triggered, gets a template you have previously selected from Google Drive, makes a copy of it and replaces specific placeholders in this template by the answers submitted in the form.
What data would you like to collect in your school?